By accessing and using the Secured Digital Applications (hereinafter “SDA”) website you agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
1. The content of this website has been prepared to provide general information about SDA. Information contained within this website is not intended to provide advice or offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
2. All rights, including, without limitation, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights contained within this website belongs to SDA. Neither the names, logos nor any other proprietary rights of any member within the SDA may be used in any way without the prior written consent of the relevant member and nothing in this website constitutes a license to use any rights in any way except as expressly provided as at clause 3.
3. You may access, download and print any part of the material on this website provided that you shall only be entitled to use such material for your own personal non-commercial use. However you need to be aware that such material may have changed and may not be applicable.
4. Without our written consent you may not copy, distribute, broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out in Clause 3. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website.
5. Without our written consent you may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
6. SDA reserves the right to change these specific terms and conditions and SDA reserves the right to change any material, products or services and applicable terms and conditions to such products or services contained within this website at any time without notice.
7. You agree that: access to the website; use of information contained within this website; or access to hypertext links through this website is to be used at your own risk as no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied are made and are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law. No member within SDA shall be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, including without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, loss arising from use or loss of use, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this website and whether for breach of contract, in negligence or tort.
8. If any of these provisions should be determined unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue to be binding and in force.
9. The documents contained in (or directly accessible from) this website include forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including (i) statements about the Company's plans to achieve certain milestones and about the Company's expected competitive advantages and (ii) any statements containing the words "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "plans", "estimates" and similar expressions. There are a number of important factors that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements, including the following: (i) we are dependent on third-party manufacturers - and other vendors - over whom we have little control and (ii) many other factors, as described in the company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent reports filed with the SEC. The company disclaims any intention or obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date such statement was first made.